Ecological Divers and Frenchie's

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubaNYC16

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Just got back from 4 days in San Pedro and 4 days on Caye Caulker and wanted to share some really great feedback about Ecologic Divers on Ambergris and Frenchie's on CC. Both were super professional and friendly. We also dove with Amigos del Mar but found Eco Dive to be much more personal. Nice added touch of hot towels after each dive and one of the dive masters brings a camera along and gives you all the pics from your dives burnt onto a CD. Our divemaster Charlie was awesome.

On Caye Caulker we dove with Frenchie's and also had a great experience with a couple of local dives and one trip to Turneffe. Abel the owner was great, very hands on and ran a great shop. Had some great dives with divemaster Jose.

I must say that I much more I preferred Cay Caulker over San Pedro. It was way more laid back and less built up. No cars, just a few sandy roads with everything in walking distance.

Back
Top Bottom