Ebay - Deep 6 Regulator, good buy?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

98TJ10

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Deep six expedition series regulator set on Ebay for only $280 (new). What are everyone's thoughts? Seems like a killer deal on a solid reg?

My family has Deep 6, and happy with how it breathes and comfort wearing.
Great deal compared to $489 new, with service kit.
It has to be a good deal to start bidding, but not so many buyers on eBay as on Scubaboard.
I looked and the seller sold something identical last year, which buyer was pleased with, so it sounds like he is thinning out his scuba closet.

Deep six expedition series regulator set on Ebay for only $280 (new). What are everyone's thoughts? Seems like a killer deal on a solid reg?
I have a bunch of D6 regs. Dive cold water, sometimes ice. Never really had any issues outside of normal stuff. 5 ports, swivel turret, 2 hp ports. 2nd stage is adjustable... looks good.

Plus they are a great company to get behind.

Should see if the rebuild kit is also included in the sale. If it's really new it might even have the 1st rebuild included (have to send it back to D6). I'm not entirely sure if that transfers when sold though... can't see why not.

I have four 1st stages and five 2nd stages, of the cheaper Deep6 Excursions ($500 or so for a complete set w/ hoses). They're great regs, I have had zero problems with them. These are the fancier Deep6 Signature, which run about $800 for a complete set w/ hoses. At this price, I would jump on these immediately if I were on the market.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom