Eating in Cozumel ??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I would recommend a search of FB using Update Cozumel. While there is useful information, the person who maintains the list promotes tours and has interests in social media influencing. Not necessarily a bad thing but I don't propagate it on general principal. I believe you are a member of the Cozumel4you group so I think you may have seen the posts.

I have not found one site anywhere that has a good running list of everything restaurant but there was recently someone on Cozumel4you that kept a lilst of where they went, what was open but are the well known places. Seems lengthly. Cook was the name. Again recommend searching.

Many small restaraunts use facebook for advertizing so I suggest getting into the Fast Food Cozumel group or scanning through the Cozumel Sun FB group (there is more than restaurants there). At least you will see if they are open.

For those of you that also avoid having a Facebook account like me, you don’t actually need a Facebook account to see the Cozumel4you public group Facebook page. Obviously you would need an account to post etc , but not just to lurk :)

For those of you that also avoid having a Facebook account like me, you don’t actually need a Facebook account to see the Cozumel4you public group Facebook page. Obviously you would need an account to post etc , but not just to lurk :)

Whenever I view Facebook pages without logging in I consistently get a popup window asking me to login to see more. I can access pages tho. I use a computer for FB not tablet or phone btw. And I never had facebook before I moved to Cozumel. Social media is not my thing generally but that is what everyone uses here - that and whatsapp.

Whenever I view Facebook pages without logging in I consistently get a popup window asking me to login to see more. I can access pages tho. I use a computer for FB not tablet or phone btw. And I never had facebook before I moved to Cozumel. Social media is not my thing generally but that is what everyone uses here - that and whatsapp.

I get the pop up window then just dismiss it and if usually doesn’t pop back up until the next time I access the site. If you are in the phone go over to desktop view from your browser menu and you can see the comments (can expand comments from mobile view, at least on my phone ). I am really trying hard not to break down and get Facebook

I get the pop up window then just dismiss it and if usually doesn’t pop back up until the next time I access the site. If you are in the phone go over to desktop view from your browser menu and you can see the comments (can expand comments from mobile view, at least on my phone ). I am really trying hard not to break down and get Facebook
<robot voice> ...resistance is futile...resistance is futile...resistance is futile... :D

With respect to dining out..keep in mind the 10pm curfews. You will not find a taxi anywhere in town to bring you home...also, sit by 7 so your not rushed.

Off to Punta Sur for pizza and empenadas!

Actually the curfew is at 10:30 pm. Woo hoo. They gave us an extra 1/2 hour.
Ghost town by 10 though. You should have been here when it was 5pm. Good times.
Poco a poco.

Actually the curfew is at 10:30 pm. Woo hoo. They gave us an extra 1/2 hour.
Ghost town by 10 though. You should have been here when it was 5pm. Good times.
Poco a poco.
I like to walk home to get a little exercise but I noticed that the cab's really start thinning out in the evening as curfew approaches, if you need a cab home it might be a good idea to pre-arrange one.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom