" Easy DOES IT "

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Whatever. Have fun.

Looking back through the years and the satisfaction this sport has given me , I will tell myself easy does it . I was way to aggressive from the beginning , you could say I was chasing the high diving gave me . I would use the tables that were most liberal PADI 55 minutes 60 feet , navy 60 minutes 60 feet , navy it was . Repetitive dives , surface intervals by the end of the day the tables said X Y or Z . A Skin rash or a little burning sensation it must be my moldy wet suit , right you were a little bent more than a couple of times . Aaaaa those were the days . Wow when nitrox came in the 90's , hell at 40% I can stay down for 80 minutes at eighty feet . I ran out of air on a regular bases you learn to deal with it . I always thought you. end the dive at 300 psi . Must say I became a proficient self taught diver. I guess I did the best I could with what I had and lessons learned " EASY DOES IT "

Let me summarize, I am a reckless cretin with poor judgement, and I finally figured out that this is a stupid way to dive. Now I will impart my vast wisdom upon the masses not to be a feckless sh--head! (Boy, I really hope they are all impresssed by my proficient, self-taught wisdom thing! --- OUCH!Oh crap! I dislocated my shoulder trying to pat myself on the back!)..................................... HEY CHARLES, If you had "done the best you could what you had" you would have learned to dive properly. Just because you got by without totaly fuc-ing yourself up, does not make you some kind of dive maven! YOU JACKASS!!!! :rofl3: (laughing at you, not with you)

Last edited:
Well, Im putting my head on the block and be the first "safe diver saying how bad bad bad" this kind of diving is..
Because why? IT IS!

Dont take the op as advice, take it of a tale of bad things that was done not knowing better or with youthfull recklessness. I hope it was, but couldnt quite catch the tone of his post.

We all do silly things in our youth. Most of us end up with entertaining stories about it and no way we want to learn from others mistakes and near misses, its part of being young. Glad I, like most, came out of it a bit wiser, with a few stories I wont tell to any random youngster since they have plenty of ideas of how to make things exciting of their own..

Ummm, I think I should appologize for being so snarky. Bad day at work and all, and took it out on your posting that struck me as a bit to preachy. Sorry

Let me summarize, I am a reckless cretin with poor judgement, and I finally figured out that this is a stupid way to dive. Now I will impart my vast wisdom upon the masses not to be a feckless sh--head! (Boy, I really hope they are all impresssed by my proficient, self-taught wisdom thing! --- OUCH!Oh crap! I dislocated my shoulder trying to pat myself on the back!)..................................... HEY CHARLES, If you had "done the best you could what you had" you would have learned to dive properly. Just because you got by without totaly fuc-ing yourself up, does not make you some kind of dive maven! YOU JACKASS!!!! :rofl3: (laughing at you, not with you)

And you... are a turd. Yes, his post came off a little bit like you indicated but his post also has merit and can teach some youngsters a lesson. Your blowtorching was completely unwarranted. Back off Celine. :no:

But it was nice of you to realize it on your own and apologize so I'll do the same.

Hello Superlyte27 My faber low pressure 131 cubic foot tank filled to 3500 psi equals enough air .

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom