Easter weekend vis in Lower Mainland?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Did you see Bob's report from the Sea dragon an Sunday? Looks like things are looking up. Thinking of Porteau on Sunday to try diving with a pony. Anyone up for that?

Did you see Bob's report from the Sea dragon an Sunday? Looks like things are looking up. Thinking of Porteau on Sunday to try diving with a pony. Anyone up for that?

I am tenatively in.

I am tenatively in.
Wanna carpool Dale? By the way those lights are back in stock. Were you thinking of getting one still? Maybe we can bribe Todd into having them shipped to his U.S. place as the $ is basically par and they are $96 U.S. including shipping.

Stuart, I am encountering some domestic flack at the moment but if I manage to evade the ack ack by working my mojo I will carpool. Sorry I can't be more definate yet. I am holding off on the light for the moment as I am buying a 1st stage from Michel.
Kyle, My understanding was that the tides were wrong for Keystone as well.

Back
Top Bottom