East Timor: 2 Sept pics

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Fantastic shots Nick. Love the tiny squid and the frogfishes!

Thanks all! These were taken at a new favorite muck site right outside of town, called Tasi Tolu.

SeaYoda - I have been out of town for a few weeks in Indonesia which included a week liveaboard in Komodo National Park. It turned out to be more of a "surviveaboard" experience with the drive shaft on the main motor breaking on day two and to make things even more exciting, our captain sees diving as an extreme sport and put us in sites with some of the heaviest currents. Needless to say, I was not able to take a lot of pictures as most of my time was spent seeking refuge behind coral formations. A few pictures from the trip can be seen here : Komodo

That sounds like an interesting trip - glad you're back in one piece.

cool pix dude..thanks you for your sharing

Man what teenie tiny squidies! great pictures Nick! are you already using the 330?

every single one of your vacation pictures is a dream....

Thanks y'all. Lisa, I am still using my trusty C8080 in its PT023 housing.

Ikelite just released their E330 housing and I am trying to get one. The anticipation is just killing me!!

Calypsonic
Those Komodo pictures are really very good. Keep up the good work.
If this is the quality of your pictures in difficult conditions I can only look forward to them when life is easier.
Only 5 weeks to Malaysia yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:confined:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom