East Coast UAE: 1 night in 4* hotel & 2 dives with Divers Down 550 AED

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

aquamarin

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Rotana Nour Arjaan Fujairah and Divers Down, Al Aqah have extended their promotion...........

Get a lot more than you asked for when you check into Nour Arjaan by Rotana, Fujairah. For a special price of AED 550* net per person, get a 1 night stay in a classic studio or suite including breakfast, 20% off on all food & beverage items, late check-out till 6pm, diving on a variety of fantastic sites along the East coast (for both qualified and new divers) and transportation to and from the 5-star PADI IDC Centre, Divers Down.

*based on double/twin occupancy. Supplement for single occupancy applies. Price includes all taxes.

For more info, bookings and inquiries, please email karin@diversdown-uae.com

Rotana Times Nour Arjaan by Rotana ~ Promotions & Offers

So does the 550 Dhs include the boat trip on the second day or is that separate and if so how much.

What if you bring your own tanks?

Can you supply Nitrox?

How much are fills?

Thanks for asking :) The price includes the dives on one day. If you are diving 2 days and bring your own equipment and tank, it's 185 AED for 1 dive, 210 for two dives, 295 for three dives. Air fills are 20 AED per tank. We can supply nitrox at 60 AED per tank, but we can't fill them here......

Thanks for the clarification, might pop in next time I am over on the east coast. Been a while since I dived with Divers Down, way back when the dive op was at the Oceanic Hotel and more than three years ago.

Would be great to see you here, the diving is as good as ever (you can see pictures on FB of the mutated Cowtail Stingray we saw yesterday). Paul, the owner, is back in charge here, so the Divers Down spirit is back too :D We have a photo club, a coral monitoring club, a tech club and a travel club - as well as "normal" pleasure diving :D

Hope to see you on the beach soon...
Karin

Nice to know Paul is back, it has been many years since we dived together when Carole Harris was still living here, he will remember that the two us are nudibranch nutters.

Cheers

Gordon

You can still expect the same cheerful (if slightly sarcastic) welcome at DD

Paul remembers you well, Gordon. We've duct-taped some nudi's to Inch 2 and Car Cemetery for you :wink:

Simon, I am shocked :shocked2: I thought I was being extremely friendly, charming and helpful :D

See you soon
Karin

So Paul has not gone senile yet :wink: say hi to him for me

Was diving Car Cemetery last Sunday, 5 nudi species including a Gymnodoris impudica laying eggs and 10M viz!

GTS_7060Csig.jpg

During the whole of the second dive we were surrounded by hundreds of barracuda.

GTS_7092C.jpg

Probably one of the best dives I have done in UAE

Brilliant pics!

Our photo club had 8 different species of nudibranchs on Inch 2 last week - plus all the other stuff. Viz is good and the diving is just fantastic. I was a bit skeptic about the diving here (nobody's heard of this as a dive destination), but I am really impressed - it's better than Similans :D

Whether or not Paul is senile is a complex question - let me just say that he remembers you :rofl3: All jokes aside, I must admit that I enjoy working for him; he's probably the most professional instructor I've ever worked with, he's focused on safety, he allows me to do my "treehugger" projects (his word) - and then we always have lots of fun (both staff and guests). Though I admit I may be biased :D

Anyway. Back to work. Inch 1 is waiting for a visit :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom