Easiest breathing regulator?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dwag766

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Can anyone tell me if any particular regulator is known for easiest breathing? My current regulator is a trusty old US Diver. I know it will need to be replaced and I figured I'd start the research before it needed replacing...Thanks

Can anyone tell me if any particular regulator is known for easiest breathing? My current regulator is a trusty old US Diver. I know it will need to be replaced and I figured I'd start the research before it needed replacing...Thanks

Most recent reviews say Atomic and AquaLung are tops on the "in the lab, machine readable" data, but I really think you'd be hard pressed to determine a difference between any of the major brands in a real world situation.

The easiest reg to breath from is the one using 12/55. :wink:

Stand by for a bunch of subjective answers. Mine is, my Apek 200's breathe better than my MK17 and my Atomic M1.

Diving a Atomic Ti1 myself.
I would say Oceanic EOS/FDX 10,it beats the Atomic by far.
Need to get a new reg.asap.:D
Darn, my wife won't let me.:depressed:

Diving a Atomic Ti1 myself.
I would say Oceanic EOS/FDX 10,it beats the Atomic by far.
Need to get a new reg.asap.:D
Darn, my wife won't let me.:depressed:
I have to agree, I tried one and I'm buying one (and my wife rules most things, but she doesn't get a say in what I breathe off of).:D

I have to agree, I tried one and I'm buying one (and my wife rules most things, but she doesn't get a say in what I breathe off of).:D

Ok,but you most likely didn't got your self a $ 1000.00 Atomic Ti first.:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom