Earth Day Dive- April 22, 2007

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

algulfdiver:
I would like to get a group together at Perdido Pass on the west side to remove the many nets that litter the bottom.
I'd say we need at least 6 divers, the more the merrier. Who's with Me?

I'll try in give you a hand if all goes well. Just knifes is all we will need?

algulfdiver:
I would like to get a group together at Perdido Pass on the west side to remove the many nets that litter the bottom.
I'd say we need at least 6 divers, the more the merrier. Who's with Me?

Are you offering this as a sponsorship or promotion and at a reduced rate per diver just to cover your expenses and if so, what would the cost per diver be and would it be on Saturday or Sunday of that weekend?:)

Of course the divers would have to furnish their own tanks, air and equipment.:)

Its a shore dive... You can gladly pay me, if you just must shell out cash for something :p

SuPrBuGmAn:
Its a shore dive... You can gladly pay me, if you just must shell out cash for something :p

Shows how much I know..:( ..I thought he was taking a boat out...

...........and I'll have you know I have never done a shore dive except from a boat.......when I dove the Destin Jetties the Captain took all the gear on the boat and anchored right off the shore where we wouldn't have to carry our gear down the longgggggggggg beach walk....:D

but I'm not spoiled :wink: , I just haven't had a chance to go with you guys yet.:)

SuPrBuGmAn:
Its a shore dive... You can gladly pay me

I already owe you two :10: :10: .....how many more you want?:wink:

Oooppppss..sorry Donna......your thread...your boy toy :D

I'll go.

count me in

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
o yeah, Matt, thanks again for the directions to cypress springs.. my friend and i hit up morrisons and cypress last Sunday ... Cypress was amazing ..

ndndiver:
I'm up for it! Just let me know when and where.

ndndiver:
You can count me in! Just let me know when and where.:)

ndndiver:

So ndndiver, reckon you'll be able to go:wink:

(okay, so I just have to tease you since you're also from Sweet Home Alabama...consider yourself initiated now):D

Back
Top Bottom