Early Morning Dawn Dives at Dive Paradise

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am thoroughly bummed. Due to stupid herniated disks I won't be able to attend the SB trip to Coz in June. Unfortunately, surgery is going to be required and recovery is going to overlap the trip.

The morning dive was the highlight of this trip for me and I am really upset I won't get to dive with you guys.

Have a great time and I'll be with you in spirit.
Bummer. I know how it feels.

I had surgery a few years ago and now I have two artificial discs.

I am thoroughly bummed. Due to stupid herniated disks I won't be able to attend the SB trip to Coz in June. Unfortunately, surgery is going to be required and recovery is going to overlap the trip.

The morning dive was the highlight of this trip for me and I am really upset I won't get to dive with you guys.

Have a great time and I'll be with you in spirit.
Bummer for sure, both the condition and the timing. Hope the surgery is effective and you're able to once again have a tank on your back.

Bummer for sure, both the condition and the timing. Hope the surgery is effective and you're able to once again have a tank on your back.
Thank you. Planning a trip now for August. Hopefully my neck will be put back together by then.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom