Early Morning Dawn Dives at Dive Paradise

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BoundForElsewhere

Snarkmeister
ScubaBoard Supporter
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Good morning fellow invaders. So, there has been some discussion about putting together the Dawn Dives for Friday the 24th and several people have responded positively. The only problem is that, in order to make this happen, we need to let Al and Felix at Bay Adventures know who is up for it. We need a minimum of 4 divers. So, if you are seriously interested, please let the boyos know so we can reserve the boat.

If you have never done a dawn dive, now is your chance to experience something you will never forget.

I am willfully choosing not to call it cock-a-doodle. The last time I called something that I got into trouble.

As long as our return flight on Saturday doesn't get changed, the Mrs. and I will be in. Scheduled to fly out on a 2:16PM, so should still have buffer time to get in the 24hr SI beforehand even with the triple tanks.

cool. please let the boys at Bay Adventures know of your intentions. They need a head count to get us on the schedule.

Doesn't PADI say 18 hours, now?

Called Bay Adventures this morning and signed up for the 3 tank dive on Friday morning 24 June. Spoke with Felix who said I was the third person to sign up for this dive, and that one more would be needed for this dive to occur. Fingers crossed.

Good morning fellow invaders. So, there has been some discussion about putting together the Dawn Dives for Friday the 24th and several people have responded positively. The only problem is that, in order to make this happen, we need to let Al and Felix at Bay Adventures know who is up for it. We need a minimum of 4 divers. So, if you are seriously interested, please let the boyos know so we can reserve the boat.

If you have never done a dawn dive, now is your chance to experience something you will never forget.

I am willfully choosing not to call it cock-a-doodle. The last time I called something that I got into trouble.
Oops - I thought this was for March 24th! I was happy you were already back!

No need to cross the fingers - just signed up my wife and myself, taking our number to 5. We're good to go. :thumb2:
Mash'Allah! This just made me very happy in an otherwise miserable day. Thanks everyone. I'll bring the amphetamines.

Thank you, everyone, for joining the boat and making this possible.

I am thoroughly bummed. Due to stupid herniated disks I won't be able to attend the SB trip to Coz in June. Unfortunately, surgery is going to be required and recovery is going to overlap the trip.

The morning dive was the highlight of this trip for me and I am really upset I won't get to dive with you guys.

Have a great time and I'll be with you in spirit.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom