Ear studs for men

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Let me say that the webstore caters to the lowest common denominator :wink:

We have much more jewelry in the actual stores.

CBulla:
I've got some 16g capture bead rings though. :)
Yea.... but I'm thinking he doesn't want them after where they've been :eyebrow:

Fish_Whisperer:
Bummer... Within the past six months, I've gotten tattooed and pierced. Maybe I'm having a midlife crisis. LOL
Yep, that's it.

When I "retired" from the military (20 years) I told my wife I wanted to get my ear pierced, grow a beard, and grow a ponytail. She picked me up on the night of my retirement party and took me directly to get the ear done. The beard, well it only grows in the some areas so it is not a full beard. The ponytail - let's just say that the amount of hair available is insufficient now.

As for the tattoo, I did get one a few years ago. It is a small tazmanian devil on my left upper chest.

Yep, it must have been a midlife crisis, or a bit of rebellion when I left the structured life of the military.

That's what it is to me too, Ted. I'm growing my hair longer, although I don't know if I'll grow it long enough for a ponytail. I've grown a goatee and mustache. I'm Irish and Chippewa Indian -- I couldn't grow a full beard if my life depended on it. LOL Thanks for your service.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom