Ear studs for men

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Green_Manelishi:
Sorry I am no fun for you today. :D

:10:

henna tattoo: a shark

Fish_Whisperer:
Any guys here have a favorite place, on-line, to buy ear studs? (or would like to donate old ones?) :D
:hippy:

:rofl3:

The only one I would wear would be a Death Head, but that has to be given to you by a member or be a member yourself.

JimLap:
I've not got pierced yet but did get tattooed. And will get more. Just deciding on what next as I'm thinking about doing a sleeve on the left arm. Already started but the next step is a big one. Was contemplating putting the water column on my arm with different life forms to represent the different depths ending with a lantern fish or black smoker and tube worms at my wrist.

Whoa.... Pretty cool.

The only tat I have, is a braid around my right ankle, that looks like three different shades of rawhide braided together. I had just such a braid that I'd woven myself, and wore as an anklet, but it broke. After looking at the Celtic/Tribal stuff, I decided that everyone was doing Celtic/Tribal tats, and I wanted something original, so I gave the tattoo artist my braid. He ran off a stencil for it on the copier, and voila. :)

And no.... My piercing of my left ear may not count as serious body modification, but that's not really my thing, anyway. I just want the option to wear a stud, if I feel like it.

their initials are HA

i was thinking of getting a tattoo on my right arm (facing out) that says

Fear
Only
the Lord

and a scorpion at the bottom

how about a snake , wrapped around your arm with "Mother" written below :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom