Ear studs for men

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Fish_Whisperer:
Any guys here have a favorite place, on-line, to buy ear studs? (or would like to donate old ones?) :D

Damndude, I wish I'd known you were in need of hardware before I gave mine away.

ah ... aren't ear studs just earings with a fancy name?

you wear them on your ears and they're sparkly...

same thing ...

so ... didn't you like your earings, Green? or did you give them away cause they didn't match your outfit?

:wink:

H2Andy:
you wear them on your ears and they're sparkly...

same thing ...

so ... didn't you like your earings, Green? or did you give them away cause they didn't match your outfit?

:wink:

I tried rings, they did not look right. I wore studs: one plain gold or small diamond in my left ear lobe.
They matched my outfits just fine but I eventually left that phase of my life behind and stopped wearing them.

you're being no fun today..

i have no piercings in my body of any sort, never got a tattoo either

I've not got pierced yet but did get tattooed. And will get more. Just deciding on what next as I'm thinking about doing a sleeve on the left arm. Already started but the next step is a big one. Was contemplating putting the water column on my arm with different life forms to represent the different depths ending with a lantern fish or black smoker and tube worms at my wrist.

H2Andy:
you're being no fun today..

i have no piercings in my body of any sort, never got a tattoo either

Sorry I am no fun for you today. :D

I am not sure one tiny hole in an earlobe qualifies as a piercing, especially with the plethora of more severe piercings that are currently available. I have no tatoo and will not; a permanent mark like that is not to my liking. But I am toying with the idea of a "henna tatoo" for the summer. Care to hazard a guess as to the image?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom