Ear Beer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks, I ordered form the company in Malta. Let's see how long it takes. It was 29.00 shipped.

When I had ear issues while on the island, Dr Piccalo sent me to the pharma to get something called Oto Eni.
I have been able to buy more each trip to the island at Mega and Chedraui in their pharma without prescriptions.
OTO ENI WORKS!

I had some stuff in Thailand that was like fluorescent green with ingredients in it that I just didn't want to know but it cleared up ear infections quickly. Could only ever get it there though... Problem I see with all these remedies is that they are reactive and not preventative.. Guess that's why I like this EarPro stuff so much...

Thanks, I ordered form the company in Malta. Let's see how long it takes. It was 29.00 shipped.

Hey Dave, did they ship it? How long did it take and have you had a chance to try it out?

Problem I see with all these remedies is that they are reactive and not preventative
The vinegar, alcohol, glycerin mix is preventative.

The vinegar, alcohol, glycerin mix is preventative.

One could argue I guess... but I mean preventative in the sense of preventing the problem from ever getting a foothold. The Alcohol/Glycerin/Vinegar does nothing before a dive so essentially I am exposing my ears to the bacteria and saltwater and whatever pollutants for the duration of the dive and however long it takes me to get the ear beer bottle and douse my ears with it. I like the idea of preventing any of that from ever having to happen. Like a freshly waxed car, water just beads up and does not have a foothold if you coat the ear before the dive.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom