EAN dive tables

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gcbryan;

its a numbers game, I know cyberdivers are out here, but I also know there are a bunch of great minds also that are willing to help educate and share there knowledge without contempt for the person asking.
My live is always involved in all facets of day to day living, trust me when I say "I am not going to take anything from this board as gospel until I have exhaustively checked all the numbers"
yes I am using helium...but I still do not know how much I'm off gassing at say..
1. 60' @ 11min
2. 40' @ 8min
3. 100' @ 12min
there are direct answers to these question I'm sure, you just don't know them and that's ok, not alot of people do or care to know I just happen to be a person that has these weird questions...that's all..

P.s. elementary formula..good though..

It doesn't have a direct answer because it's exponential, using most algorithms involves differing times for each compartment...not a rate to be plugged into Excel. You can set up a rough model on Excel (I've done it) but it's not done in the way you are describing still trying to stick to letter groups and such.

If you want a direct explanation of Buhlmanns ZHL-16 algorithm (used in most computers) here is a good site/explanation that will allow you to model it in Excel.

Scuba Diving - New Jersey & Long Island New York - dive Wreck Valley - Gear & Training - Decompression Theory

There are links to some other commonly referenced articles on Deco theory.

When your posts are more coherent and less insulting you get more info.

can someone help me, I am trying to write a few dive tables in excel and I'm having a meltdown with the formulas.

Thank everyone! got some great advice, thank you..

P.S.
now how do you delete a thread when you are done with it? :dork2:

P.S.
now how do you delete a thread when you are done with it? :dork2:

You don't.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom