E7 120 from PST

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BILLB

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Wreck Divers take note!

I have found six E7 tanks at World Water Sports in Key Largo, FL. I know many of you have had a hard time getting delivery on these tanks. The price is not cheap. $380.00 plus 6% Florida sales tax EACH.

I will be traveling back up to Key Largo on 16 July and will gladly do my fellow Wreckers a favor. I have plenty of room to bring all six tanks (providing they are still there).

As a further note, we just placed an order with PST this week and were told that the delivery time on the tanks would be DECEMBER!!!!!
Grab em while you can.... apparently there is a steel shortage.
Maybe I should go into the steel industry.... hmmmm.....

divinglife:
As a further note, we just placed an order with PST this week and were told that the delivery time on the tanks would be DECEMBER!!!!!
Grab em while you can.... apparently there is a steel shortage.

The sister store in Key West also has four E7 tanks. Same price. So, someone is getting delivery from PST!

Unfortunately, I am no longer there (in the Keys).

divinglife:
apparently there is a steel shortage.

One of my customers is a pipe mill and they can't get plate steel from anywhere. Most of the steel produced in the US is going overseas - because they are paying more for it than we will or can. There are plenty of places trying to ramp up production, but with the size and cost of the equipment that they would have to add, by the time that they would get it all installed and commissioned, the industry would have just tanked... Just my 2psi.

-Frank

I've heard they're even stopping production the 100s now for at least a few months.

A shortage!!!

Hmm...maybe that's why it's taking so long for us all to get our damn replacement inflators?

Back
Top Bottom