Dutch Springs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

darylm74:
What is considered "opening weekend"? The first weekend of April? Anyway I am going to be there the last weekend of April and will be camping. I went down in July last year for the first time and had a blast. I would like to find someone to dive with Friday late afternoon this time. I paid for Friday and ended up not finding anyone. I definitely enjoyed camping and hanging out there.
Yes first weekend of April.

Tavi:
Shhh........don't let too many people know about the pump house!! :wink:
LOL - I didn't realize it was a secret.... Sorry... I take it back there isn't a pump house and Dutch Springs, wait did I say Dutch Springs, there's no place that I know called Dutch Springs.....

Crap, I will be on a short vacation with my pregnant wife going to Lancaster that weekend. I would lose my manhood if I backed out on her.

darylm74:
Crap, I will be on a short vacation with my pregnant wife going to Lancaster that weekend. I would lose my manhood if I backed out on her.

Just tell her it's a day trip to the beach.

LOL, oh yeah, she's in her last trimester and she's been wanting to go on vacation that had NOTHING to do with diving, so I think I would probably not only lose my manhood, she'd find some way to make sure I stayed at the bottom for good.

I like Dutch Springs; but then I am still new. It has alot to offer for a quarry. Things to see (fish, boats, a plane, a fire truck, a bus, a helicopter, you get the idea). It has shallow dives and sort of deeper dives (90' to 100' depending on the water level).

It does get crowded though, so get there early on the weekends and go on a week day if possible.

It is a good place to dive, hang out, dive, camp, dive, eat, and dive some more.

They have a "Water Park" for the non-diving types too.

Also, I think they are adding cabins this year, but I'm not sure.

Back
Top Bottom