Dutch Springs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I will be going to Dutch with a group from my LDS this weekend (7/18 - 7/20). If anyone is in need of a buddy, PM me. I'll probably already have one, but don't mind adding a 3rd.

Hi, new to this site and not sure how it works. Looking for experienced dive buddies for Dutch Springs for one day a week and some weekends. Thanks

Hey guys/gals. I'm an experienced diver (tech/deco/wreck). I dive mostly off NJ. I haven't been in the water much this year and would love to buddy-up with anyone interested in diving dutch. Let me know. Feel free to private message me.

I can take off during the week and sometimes go on weekends.

I got blown out again today!!!!! If we get blown out next sunday I am going to drive up. I was there in 2006, and am a little fuzzy on the details. Looking for some logistics planning help.

1. after paying and driving in, how far to hump doubles to the water?

2. I was there in 2006 as a safety diver for a class and think I remember driving gear right up to a picnic table near the entry, and moving to a parking place??

some help to match up to the webste map would be helpfull.
Thanx
Eric

Yes. you can drive right up to the picnic tables near the "peninsula" and drop your things off and park in the nearby parking lot.

Yes. you can drive right up to the picnic tables near the "peninsula" and drop your things off and park in the nearby parking lot.

Thanx
Eric

Would anyone like to go diving Friday night or Saturday evening?

Hi folks, anyone interested in diving Saturday? I'm looking for a buddy, would love to get my new side mount rig in the water... PM if interested.
-Seth

Back
Top Bottom