Dutch Springs - Wednesday August 10

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mike C

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Thinking of heading up there this Wednesday to get 2 in. Anyone interested?

Right now I'm open; someone may join me at 3 for an afternoon one.

Well its a 2 1/2 hour drive for me, and I work that night. If you want to go when they open at 10, I'll meet you there.

I'm in, plan to be there between 10:00 and 10:30. How deep? If you want to go 70' or more I'll be bringing Nitrox, otherwise I'll need to get some fills of my air tanks. Let me know where you will be, penisula or student area.

Mike C, my permission slip is signed this time.

going to bed now, will check in morning. Tanked2.0 I'm up for the morning, if Mike can't make it till afternoon, I could do 3 or 4 dives for day. You guys let me know, post or PM.

Hmm....well if you guys plan on getting there around 10am I may be up for it for 2 dives. I'd like to be outta there by 3:30ish because traffic can SUCK on 78 and 287 while heading home.

Not sure of the time yet. I may have to do something early Wednesday which would get me there by Noon. If plans fall through, I could be there by 10/ 10:30. I should know by later this afternoon.

I'm looking at getting there between 10-10:30, I'm in a old Hyundai Elantra, a sickly shade of green. Let me know where you guys want to meet, I usually go to penisula during the week, but have no problem parking on student side.

I've never even been there, so I don't know where to go. I'll be in a silver Nissan frontier. I'll keep an eye out for the Hyundai.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom