Dutch Springs Map with headings

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks. Its moved to that bearing, does the position look about right. Because of scale it is kind of hard to get things positioned if they are close together due to the size of the text.

Is there a link or posting of the map with the corrections? The large map above looks like a partial. Is there a link to a full map?

Thanks

Great post! Thanks a lot.:D

i like this better than their commercial slate- no flipping front to back, graphics of attractions.

Thanks!:cool2:

Bump thread. Anyone have this .jpg of Dutch Springs? The link above is dead. Going up there tonight for first time dive tomorrow (Weds). Would love to have the map for reference. If you have it, pls email to maniagokm@gmail.com
Thanks!

Ack! Ok forget it. I just found someone else asked the same question just a few days ago. Goes to show what Google search will do and NOT do for you. I got the map off the other thread. Thanks

amazing what google brings up. i already printed this ill be there this weekend

Back
Top Bottom