Dutch Springs Map with headings

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks! I have been working on one for a few years but is not as nice as yours. Just a sheet in my wet notes. Thanks for the post.

Ok, I'm from Seattle but am doing business in NY/NJ and want to plan on a dive trip my next time east. I will be in Long Island but may have to go to NJ. Can I get more detail on the "dutch site"? I will be able to bring a bunch of my gear (regs, BCD, fins, wetsuit - I'll leave my dry suit home) so I'll need to get tanks and weights.

Any info would be helpful.

Thanks, Mike

Ok, I'm from Seattle but am doing business in NY/NJ and want to plan on a dive trip my next time east. I will be in Long Island but may have to go to NJ. Can I get more detail on the "dutch site"? I will be able to bring a bunch of my gear (regs, BCD, fins, wetsuit - I'll leave my dry suit home) so I'll need to get tanks and weights.

Any info would be helpful.

Thanks, Mike

Just a few blocks from Dutch Springs is Lehigh Valley Dive Center. They have everything you might need. If you call ahead they might have steel tanks to rent as well. :D

www.lvdive.com

Bring your dry suit.

FYI lots of people dive Dutch wet. This time of year, it doesn't even occur to me that it's cold until towards the end of the second dive. I've been skipping the gloves lately, and last weekend my buddy skipped the hood and had no problem.

Right now the water temp is warm at Dutch, 5mm suit is all you should need. If you get cold easy then hood and gloves will help. Of course if you want to spend time at the hole (100 feet) then dry is the way to go. Most of the diving attractions are located at 40ft to 60ft.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom