Dutch Springs April 6th?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Paging BillF...

With WV down, I suddenly realized that I don't have an outside e-dress for you, and we've primarily communicated via WV PM...

Anyway, my family schedule is too crazy to allow me to get to DS on Saturday, but I will be there on Sunday. So keep in touch, and we can get a Saturday in later in the month. 4/26 looks possible, as does 5/3. Let me know, and sorry for the late notice. -- G

Yeah -- I have other WV buddies' numbers and e-mail addresses, but BillF and I usually drop the PMs through WV. I had mentioned 4/5 to him weeks ago, but the shorties have again conspired against my dive plans, so Sunday it is.

Early- and late-season viz seems to be good there, although you never know. Ever since they did all that construction on the south side. That being said, on our New Years Eve dive @ DS, the Hole had the worst viz of the year. But it was pretty cool -- very clear above the "silt line" and then lights-out below...dropping down into the cloudy void, wondering where the bottom was.

Anyway -- no dives for me between 12/31 and now, so I am itching, so DS will scratch me just fine regardless of viz or temp. Supposed to be 60 Sunday, which rules.

Hi Grant,

I was also getting worried about how to contact you about diving plans this weekend. I was just about ready to try calling your cell when I spotted your post from earilier today. I just registered on SB and had to use the name of BillF123 since BillF was already taken.

Anyway, I am still planning on diving at Dutch this Sat morn (April 5th) for at least one dive and if my core temp recovers, a 2nd dive. Your future Sat dive dates are pretty much a go for me unless an unexpected family event occurs. Since you can't make this Sat, maybe I can meet up with Frank and Nick in the cove (I have not seen a recent post from either Frank or Nick confirming they will be diving Sat morn). If Frank and Nick don't make it on Sat, then I am in search of a buddy for Sat morn. I will monitor the SB for any last minute dive plan updates.

Bill

Try Welcome to NJDive.com both Frnak and Nick post on there regularly....you can probably email them through there also.

The plan was to meet Nick and Frank at DS this Saturday morning and dive the SE (pumphouse) side. At least that was the plan from Nick last week. I still intend to be there Saturday and possibly Sunday as well. Haven’t heard from either of them since WV went offline.

Shirl, thanks for the tip about contacting Frnak/Nick. Since it sounds like quoque_diver is also somewhat buddyless on Sat morn, if it is ok with quogue_diver, I would be just as happy buddying up with him.

I plan on arriving at Dutch around 8:45-9:00 am on Sat. Doesn't matter to me what part of Dutch I dive in, getting wet is the same at all locations. Quogue_diver, let me know what your plans are if you are interested in diving with me.

Change in plans, Frnak and Nick will be showing up on the peninsula side on Sunday at 8 as will I :D

Cheers
Shirl, thanks for the tip about contacting Frnak/Nick. Since it sounds like quoque_diver is also somewhat buddyless on Sat morn, if it is ok with quogue_diver, I would be just as happy buddying up with him.

I plan on arriving at Dutch around 8:45-9:00 am on Sat. Doesn't matter to me what part of Dutch I dive in, getting wet is the same at all locations. Quogue_diver, let me know what your plans are if you are interested in diving with me.

Just got back in town on Friday Everything includung my tanks are at my Favorite Scuba Shop. Will pick them up on Saturday and should be at DS on Sunday. Saturdfay looks like a wash out anyway. See you Tony and Jack.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom