Dutch Springs 6/19-6/20

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I hope you were smiling when you said "grunt." :) Property value goes down because we did holes where ever we stop for more than 5 minutes. It a hard habit to break. [shrugs]

Thomas

Dude, if you bring chow I'll have my SEE dig in your positions :)

A silver toyota echo , I hope it can handle the wgt of my gear in the trunk and my as* in the front. I may have stumbled in to something here at $9 per day weekend rental I know it gets better milage then my old jeep. It may be cheaper to rent a small car then drive my jeep with these gas prices? A trip to DS and back is 40 gal of fuel. hummmm, I think a small car might = more diving?

I cannot make it this weekend but is there usually some one from wreck valley there every weekend?

I would deff. go on sat. but my friend is getting married (stupid weddings) so i have to go do that instead.

Also how thick of a suite you guys wear there during this time of year.

With that i should see you guys some time in July.

-Pete

Same here. Been dying to meet up and do some diving with you guys, but it is going to be mid July. I go on Call till the 7th of July, hard to answer a page underwater, then I got family coming in. I don't do drysuit training now till the 20th of July but I ordered a 7mm, hopefully decent enough to keep me warm until I get trained on my drysuit. I am looking to be there possibly July 10th.

sylvester:
A silver toyota echo , I hope it can handle the wgt of my gear in the trunk and my as* in the front. QUOTE]
Some one take a picture please! - I really want a picture of you at the back of your jeep with the nads! :11: damn that must of hurt.

11B3Y:
there on Saturday. I am meeting up with FrankF and grunzster (grunzster --- I have been told we'll need to let someone else do the navigating though). :wink: lol

Thomas
Yeah but you may not be able to dive at all with that black cloud floating overhead!!!

I was diving 7mm this time last year. Diving dry now though. Still haven't decided if and when I'll go wet again.

I'll be up later, by noon (depending on traffic from LI after my morning dive).

I'll look for you guys on the peninsula.

Back
Top Bottom