Dutch SB meeting (August 13, 2005)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Marek K:
Um, "I am still planning to come, though I don't know if I'm going to be... um... on the dikes?" :D

--Marek

Pretty close. I was explaining that I have a bad cold and I'm not sure if I can dive this Saturday.

R..

Diver0001:
Pretty close. I was explaining that I have a bad cold and I'm not sure if I can dive this Saturday.
Hope you get better.... I understand your left ear wasn't clearing.

And Berlingo I understand... what color? Grey? You'll have a beige something-or-other, a red-and-black parka, and a black honkbalpet
04.gif
with a Mares logo on it.

Hell, I'd be able to recognize you!

--Marek

Marek K:
Hope you get better.... I understand your left ear wasn't clearing.

And Berlingo I understand... what color? Grey? You'll have a beige something-or-other, a red-and-black parka, and a black honkbalpet
04.gif
with a Mares logo on it.

Hell, I'd be able to recognize you!

--Marek

Yep, grijze = grey. The something-or-other is trousers but you're right, you've managed to decipher most of it.

I hope I can dive on Saturday. I've been on vacation and I haven't been wet for 3 weeks.

R..

Marek you have way too much time....
Shouldn't you be working instead of trying to decipher Dutch
:D
I do hope that there are going to be some pictures posted after your Dutch SB meeting...
Mania

mania:
Marek you have way too much time....
Shouldn't you be working instead of trying to decipher Dutch
Hey, language training... I told you, didn't I, that I took my Polish and German tests last week?

Don't bother with Russian or Serbo-Croatian, since I can't get paid for those... :eyebrow:

Marek K:
Hey, language training... I told you, didn't I, that I took my Polish and German tests last week?

Don't bother with Russian or Serbo-Croatian, since I can't get paid for those... :eyebrow:

Yeah, no war hear for more than 10 years :eyebrow: and nobody needs translations.

MonkSeal:
Yeah, no war hear for more than 10 years :eyebrow: and nobody needs translations.
Zdravo, MS!! Yes, the pendulum swings. What you say was true 20 years ago -- we couldn't give a military S-C linguist away in the mid-1980s... Tito was gone, but Yugoslavia was such a peaceful and friendly country!

Not true 10 years ago, unfortunately.

Future... ???

But, we digress from the Dutch SB meeting...

--Marek

Marek - no you dodn't tell me about the tests.
And BTW Serbian, Croatian and Russian are easy ones - easier that Dutch
:D
Mania

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom