Dusk and Night dive Tues in La Jolla?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Are you trying to compete with Sean??? Will do one on Tuesday.............

Sounds good Ryan What is the dive destination?
Roy and I went on the Panga yesterday. Swells
were big, surge was powerful, and vis was down.

Check out these conditions:

Conditions

Here is a Scripps Pier live cam:

Live Cam

It doesn't look bad on the cam. So what sites Ryan?

Simon wants to go as well. He doesn't get out of work until 5pm (can you believe that?) Ryan, you and I could do a dive in the water by 4pm. then meet up with Roy and Simon and do a night dive at 6pm? Roy you're welcome to join either or both dives of course.

How does that sound? 7:30 seems too late for me.

divebuddysean:
Simon wants to go as well. He doesn't get out of work until 5pm (can you believe that?) Ryan, you and I could do a dive in the water by 4pm. then meet up with Roy and Simon and do a night dive at 6pm? Roy you're welcome to join either or both dives of course.

How does that sound? 7:30 seems too late for me.

Sounds like a plan, I'll be there at 6:00pm.

Sounds good to me too - Sean, we need to really be in the water by 4pm (or as close to that as possible) because my wife wants me back home by 8pm at the latest.

And Roy - there is no way I could keep up with Sean! Sean is the San Diego diving god!

Oh please! There is only 1 super human, and we all know HER, of course it is WRINKLES! I did do the 5 dives, but that was just luck! I have my tanks ready to go and my gear is packed. I will try to get there 3:20 or so. I'll just start gearing up so we can go by 4pm. Simon and Paul are comming as well.

See you there in the main lot!

Sounds perfect - I have my batteries charging. I get out of school at 3:05 - so I can leave by 3:15 and be there around 3:30. I can gear up in 15 minutes or less - so dive we will!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom