Durable travelers fin?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I went diving with my super novas this past Friday, my first dive since last December. It was fantastic. I enjoyed the fins very much. No fish but that's a different story 😔
Did you try out back kicks? I sometimes need to back kick away from the reef with my camera.

Did you try out back kicks? I sometimes need to back kick away from the reef with my camera.
Yes, no issues as far as I can tell.

Most comfortable

048.JPG

Another vote for the Go Sports - that being said, I did order some super novas this weekend, but I won't be able to try them out until October on my next trip.

I have the Go Travel fins and I love them. They are very comfortable on the bare foot-no need to pack booties! They look to be the same size as the accel fins. I would go with the Go Travel. These are less expensive than the Go Sport.

I have the Go Travel fins and I love them. They are very comfortable on the bare foot-no need to pack booties! They look to be the same size as the accel fins. I would go with the Go Travel. These are less expensive than the Go Sport.

I ordered my wife a pair of the Go Travel fins for boat dives, she uses her Go Sports for say Bonaire doing shore dives.

Hollis F2 fins for the past five or six years, pack easy and very multifunctional.

A friend of mine has the SP GoSport fins and has had to replace the flimsy bungee twice in the past two years.

+1 for the Go Sports. Lightweight (float) and fit in my suitcase just fine. Work with my 3mm or 5mm booties and good for scissor or frog kicks.

This is an interesting tread here. I am also looking for travelling fins that are #1.: light, #2.: durable and #3.: hard blade that provides very good propulsion, in case it is required. I found the following:
Gewicht (L; kg)
Apeks RK3 HD1,15
Tecline Lightjet1,00
Deep 6 Eddy1,00
Scubapro Go Travel1,38
Hollis F20,94
Mares Quattro Avanti0,90

Are there divers that can comment on these fins and/or have concerns on durability?

Thanks, Wolfgang

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom