Dumbest things you've seen a newbie diver do

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diver_full_040901.jpg

funny-pictures-diver-rides-shark.jpg

Don't tell on me... this diver doesn't own a boat but entertained himself by recovering this anchor and carrying it around for about 80 minutes on a dive.. then he had trouble finding someone to take the anchor! Got some interesting looks from other divers with the "diver Below "floating like a banner over his head and the anchor suspended just below him or tucked under his arm note the creative method of inflating the "lift bag/smb" since this bag was so old it didn't have manual inflate and no room for the occy to fit in to inflate it :lol:

Last edited:

Unbelievable! That is exactly what I did! I'll keep chasing for the original video as it has an u/w shot of my - rather confused-looking - face for a bit of a bonus.

That guy is only in a mask and snorkel and is now upside down underwater. He could be in some trouble.

B.

That guy is only in a mask and snorkel and is now upside down underwater. He could be in some trouble.

B.

I'm sure the videographer rescued him once he stopped laughing. :)

I'm sure the videographer rescued him once he stopped laughing. :)

Or he turned the snorkel upside down (so it was pointing UP again) and left him there

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom