DUI TLS350 vs Dive Rite 905

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

evinkc05

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
ok guys, so its pretty simple. I just wanna know your thoughts on both no holds barred. Pros and cons and neutral thoughts. Thanks all :coffee:

Also, I like the pinnacle evolution 2 as well

Last edited:
They are both great suits.

I find the TLS lighter and more flexibile while the 905 is somewhat tougher/durable and less flexible (in between the TLS and the CLX).

I prefer the 905's semi-sturdy neoprene boot over having to pick between the evils of rockboots and turbosoles.

TLS comes with a range of options (seal types, knee/butt pads, pockets etc.) which makes it a really versatile suit that can be customized for the type of diving you do. The 905 has the sort of classic configuration: knee/elbow pads, huge bellow pockets, and warm neck collar.

Hope that helps.

I have a TLS 350, had a CLX 450, and have looked at DR 905's. The 350 is NOT as tough a suit as the 905, but I much prefer the Turbo Soles to the rubber boots that come with the 905's. The TLS 350's always "seem" to fit divers better than the 905's. The 905's always look baggy and there are many reports of the newer 905's quality is not as good as the older ones (crotch leaks seem common). I would opt for the TLS 350 over the 905, but would opt for a CLX 450 over the TLS 350 if I was going to buy again (next time). Hope that helped :D.

Back
Top Bottom