DUI TLS350 SE or CN se?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

burnt3d

Reaction score
I'd like to buy a dry suit. Which one? Which of the two is more durable? I'm on a budget, so the price is right for me. Any suggestions? tim

Tim, it really depends on what type of diving you do. The Trilam 350 is more comfortable, lighter and dries much much faster than the CN. The CN is a compressed neoprene suit. Other than that they are both very basic DUI suits that retail for $998 If you aren't rolling around in a reef (I sure hope not!) and doing a whole lot of wreck penetration, the 350 is a winner!

Sea you in the Deep Blue!

Pearce's former suit was a DUI CF200. But it shrunk over the years (according to him) :wink:. The suit both he & I have had for the past 3 years has been the 350TLS.

The only additions we made to the suits were kevlar kneepads & a large leg pocket. And love those Rock Boots!

Pearce seems to prefer the ligher weight & faster drying of the trilam over the CF. But he couldn't argue with the longevity and durability of his CF. (Not enough time on the 350s to comment on that part... yet.)

Given that my previous drysuit was 1/4" neoprene, the trilam is a BIG (positive) change for me.

Good luck in your quest! :)

~SubMariner~

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom