DUI TLS 350 sz Lg zip seals/ Scuba Pro reg set

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FreshwaterDRB

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I have a few items up for sale that I have held onto for long enough. My job sullpies my gear and I just do not use my personal stuff anymore. I want to move on the equipment that requires service. Pics are available in my member gallery, I can send addition pics to your email as well.

First off is a DUI TLS 350 drysuit stock size large with XL turbo sole boots. Manuf date June 1999, suit was anually serviced for leaks and seals and about 6 monthes ago it was tested and had zip seals installed. The zip seals are brand new never been cut or even installed. It is two tone blue. I am 6'0" and 180lbs, 32 inch pant inseam and a size 12 shoe. The suit fits fine with shorts for undergarments all the way to the two layer DUI thinsulate. $1000

Second is a Scuba Pro MK20 first stage with Scuba Pro G250 second stage and Genesis computer. These items were serviced about two years ago and then not used. The computer will need some batteries. The set is in excellent condition. $125

You can contact me at (909)297-6054 of email/pm if you have questions

Thanks
Don

I sent a PM as well on the same thing. Be advised though, that regulator was recalled in 2006. I don't know if it affects that one or not... Maybe the OP can tell us more?

Don, thanks for your quick communications! Nice doing business with you! :)

Dave C

DUI drysuit price reduced to $900.
Thanks
Don

Thanks so much for a great transaction, Don!

The regulator set and computer arrived quickly and are excellent, just as described!

If I didn't already have a TLS350, I'd snap yours up at that good price, since it appears to be in excellent condition.

Suggestion: Paste the images directly into this thread by pasting the "BB Code" from each image.

It won't last long anyway, but that will really get things going, especially if you paste some closeups.

Best of luck! :)

Dave C

OK, I have added 4 new pictures to my gallery, sorry I am having trouble adding them to the post.

I have also decided to lower the price to $800, I will just end up keeping it if it does not go at this price. Make sure you notice the pic of the hose and new seals.

Thanks,
Don

Back
Top Bottom