DUI size 13 Rock Boots, which Fins?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OH-JJ

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I placed my order over the weekend for my DUI CF200, (my first Dry Suit.) I really like my LDS and the people there. They have taken good care of me, and we cut a good deal. Now then my old fins which I have been diving for 8 years now are Cressi Master Frogs, and I have loved them for there power and speed, ( I have had trouble staying slow enough for other to stay with me.) However, they will not fit the Rock boots...

OK, So I have been going through the old threads on Fins, and guess that everyone recommends either Jets or Turtles. Now to add in the mix my LDS is a Cressi and Aqua-lung shop and thusly has Rockets, which they are recommending. And they are coming within $20 of Leisurepro, Which I could swallow paying. But everyone here seems down on the Rockets.

So that leaves the Jets and the Turtles. I am ma little confused by Kidsports's chart for the DUI size 13 rock boots. it says both Turtles and XL Jets, but the XL's are a tad small. However for size 12 it says that XXL jets fit perfect with the short spring strap... I am confused, and I could not find any posts about size 13 Rock boots, only size 10's and 14's.

So what is the recommendations?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom