DUI FLX Extreme

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I was wondering if the FLX was bought in the end and if it was, is it a good buy?

I was wondering if the FLX was bought in the end and if it was, is it a good buy?

As a result of two close friends purchasing and loving the suit I did buy one. Haven't gotten it yet, but based on the comments of my friends this past weekend I expect only amazing things from the suit. If interested you can pm me and I will send you a review once I've gotten it.

I am abandoning my Fusion Bullet and purchasing the FLX Extreme. Any one wanna buy a Bullet, like new, mens large ?

I am abandoning my Fusion Bullet and purchasing the FLX Extreme. Any one wanna buy a Bullet, like new, mens large ?

I've been looking at replacement dry suits and wondering what you don't like about the Fusion Bullet other than it takes quite a long time to dry?

Personally I think that it is an awe full design. It's a "one size fits all" bag surrounded by a stretchy outer shell. I find it impossible to to have the "bag" distributed evenly and I wind up with bunching all over the place. I have a friend who swears by the Fusion though. He's my height but rather rotund and the inner bag seems to fit him without all the excess material gathering up.

Personally I am 5'10", 185 lbs with a 32' waist and a 44" inch chest so around the middle I get this "gathering" of the bag happening like crazy.

Depending on your build it might work for you. If you are close to my height and you are interested in picking up an amazing deal on a Bullet let me know.

Back
Top Bottom