DUI announces new Trade Up Program

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

KathyIGH

Dive professional
Reaction score
DUI TRADEUP.png

DUI has a new TRADE UP Program. Trade in your current wetsuit or drysuit for a DUI. Luke Shearer is heading up this program. You can email him at lshearer@dui-online.com with any questions.

Here are the details --

DUI WET2DRY

Are you that diver looking to make the leap from soggy, cold days in wetsuits to the wonderful world of drysuits?

We’ve got you covered with increased diving comfort that leads to more bottom and an extended diving season for all your adventures ahead. Make the move to dry with DUI and we will help with some
of the cost.

Trade in ANY used, intact wetsuit and receive the following…

$100 CREDIT towards a: Coronado | Yukon | San Diego H2O Operations (Surface Mode)

$150 CREDIT towards a: TLSSE | 30/30 TLS Public Safety

$200 CREDIT towards a: CF200X | CF200SE | CLX450 FLX EXTREME | TLS350
TLS Public Safety (Full Encapsulation) CXO | H2O Operations (Dual Mode)

DUI TRADEUP

Are you sick of finishing dives with a quart of water in your dry boots? Have you been putting off that serious drysuit upgrade?

Whether your are a longtime DUI diver or have simply tried the rest and are ready for the very best - find a better dive buddy with the original American-made, handcrafted custom drysuit and our
sweetest deal ever.

Trade in ANY used, intact drysuit and receive the following...

$250 CREDIT towards a: Coronado | Yukon | San Diego H2O Operations (Surface Mode)

$375 CREDIT towards a: TLSSE | 30/30 TLS Public Safety

$500 CREDIT towards a: CF200X | CF200SE | CLX450 FLX EXTREME | TLS350
TLS Public Safety (Full Encapsulation) CXO | H2O Operations (Dual Mode)

THE FINE PRINT

Trade program not eligible in conjunction with any other discounts or offers.

Only 1 wetsuit OR 1 drysuit may be traded per new drysuit purchase.

DUI will provide a return shipping label for all traded wetsuits/drysuits.

These are ongoing DUI programs and there is currently no end date set.

Kathy/Faith/Luke/Jessica,

Could you explain this in more detail? I have talked to a couple of dealers that could not answer my questions. Off of the flyer, I know what I want to trade in. I know what I want.

Do I pay full price at time of purchase? Do I receive the credit at time of purchase, or after DUI receives the suit? Is the credit a check? Do I turn the suit into the dive shop that I purchased from? Do I send DUI the suit?

Thank you.

Thank you for the great questions. I will be getting to back you on this. Please stand by....

OK I heard back from Luke who is currently the person at DUI handling the Trade Up program.

The discount is taken off MSRP at time of purchase.

Yes you would turn the suit into the dive shop you purchase your new DUI from.

Luke at Lshearer@dui-online.com would love to help you work with your DUI dealer. If you drop him an email he will be in touch and get your order rolling.

Thank you,

Kathy

Kathy,
Is the trade up program applied to purchasing the OMS Sand Diego Dry Suit?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom