DUI 30/30 review

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WOW....great write up....I have been hesitant to bring in a tropical drysuit but your writeup might just change my mind!!! Anytime you need a buddy to go to Haigh with, let me know I will meet you there!!! My store is closed every Sunday for a weekly getaway to the beautiful, secluded, Haigh Quarry :wink: We have regular cookouts on Sundays and great days of diving....if it would only get warmer :D

Dive Right In Scuba:
it would only get warmer :D

There's still plenty of diving to do. Wazee never closes and there's Red Granite as well. Plus the usual crowd going to Gilboa. Lot's of diving still to do. Not to mention the ice diving season is knocking. :59:

Dive Right In Scuba:
WOW....great write up....I have been hesitant to bring in a tropical drysuit but your writeup might just change my mind!!! Anytime you need a buddy to go to Haigh with, let me know I will meet you there!!! My store is closed every Sunday for a weekly getaway to the beautiful, secluded, Haigh Quarry :wink: We have regular cookouts on Sundays and great days of diving....if it would only get warmer :D

I saw the suit you're working on - does it use a breathable fabric like the 30/30?

Back
Top Bottom