Duct Tape Festival

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yeah, I'm still waiting for his magnum opus on the glorious uses of duct tape for the DIMWIT manual. I may have to release it without. :shakehead:

In true DIMWIT style, you would use duct tape any way you see fit. Oddly enough, I used it the other day to ... install an AC duct in the repair room. GO figure.:D

Anyone else have experience with duct tape and diving? :D

The retainer for the purge diaphragm on my octo got broken and I used duct tape to hold the diaphragm for a week of diving and by the way the reg still worked fine. Good stuff.

The retainer for the purge diaphragm on my octo got broken and I used duct tape to hold the diaphragm for a week of diving and by the way the reg still worked fine. Good stuff.

Duct tape for life support equipment, huh? Shouldn't you be dead or at least in critical condition somewhere? :eyebrow:

I'm getting a roll of duct tape :blinking:

Duct tape for life support equipment, huh? Shouldn't you be dead or at least in critical condition somewhere? :eyebrow:

It can't be that dangerous if NASA uses it to patch their shuttles... :wink:

I don't have any dive stories for Duct Tape, but Ido keep a roll in my car and I have used it to patch the cooling hoses in my original beatle.

Back
Top Bottom