DSS now caries a bungie mount for the DiveRite Duo/TUSA IQ-700!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ToddK

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I was looking around TheDecoStop the other day, and found a thread advertising the new DSS bungee mount for the DiveRite Duo/TUSA IQ-700/Cressi Archemidies/Apeks Quantum. Since this has been about my only complaint with my Duo, I immediately ordered one for myself, and one for my buddy. They arrived today, and just like the mounts for my Suunto Vyper & SK7, this mount is very well made, and fits perfectly. Christmas came early! Here's the link:
https://www.deepseasupply.com/index.php?product=1310

Attachments

• top.jpg
    top.jpg
    301.3 KB · Views: 274
Another time when I've sensed a need only to find that Tobin and his crew have filled it! His mind is just too quick for me.

Yep, just ordered mine. The stock wrist strap is the weak link of that computer.

Anyone have experience using a bungee mount with drygloves? I'm wondering if by the time the bungee is large enough to slip over the rings if it will be too loose on the wrist?

I don't have drygloves yet but I really doubt it would be an issue. If you route the bungie as one piece you can take the slack up from both loops to get each one over the ring (not sure if that makes sense, but look at the mount and you'll see what you mean). There is a good amount of give in the material anyway so I think it would be fine.

Back
Top Bottom