Tusa IQ-700 or Dive Rite Nitek Duo same size as Tusa IQ-600?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nutterbutter

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Can someone measure their Tusa IQ-700 or Dive Rite Nitek Duo for me (they are the same computer)?

I have an old Tusa IQ-600 (Identical to Sherwood AWAC-1 too) I would like to move to wrist mount. IQ-600 Dimensions are: 61.3mm diameter, 31.3mm height, 48.8mm diameter of smaller "display face ring". The face ring is only about 3 mm tall.

Piranha Dive says their Tusa IQ-700/Nitek Duo mount may fit, but I know it's a different more modern model than what I have.

Can anyone help me out before I order it?

--To head off the questions as to WHY: I happen to own two of these, and they are great. Battery lasts forever too. I also own a pair Nitek Plus, and the algorithm and data are exactly the same, but the the IQ-600 is easier with thick gloves and has a bigger screen. Anyhow, the 4 computers worked well as primary+backup for the wife and I on a liveaboard. Incidentally the Oceanic Veo's that I've used can also be set to use an identical algorithm too. For posterity, I am uploading a copy of the manual too.

Attachments

• IMG_20170119_113003.jpg
    IMG_20170119_113003.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 58
  • IQ-600manual.pdf
    662.8 KB · Views: 93
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom