DSS Gear.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mwhities

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Well, I just spent a small part of my check with DSS. I HAD to get the oral inflate SMB and the valve flusher. My dive buddy (also dives a DSS BP/W) had me order him the tank tool and the inflator tool.

Ahh, I'm glad Tobin makes practical gear for practical divers.

(I had the SMB before, but sold it... not again!!! Had never used it. This will be used the 12th and 13th for shooting bags at depth 25'-35'.)

Thanks Tobin!

Michael

Well, I just spent a small part of my check with DSS. I HAD to get the oral inflate SMB and the valve flusher. My dive buddy (also dives a DSS BP/W) had me order him the tank tool and the inflator tool.

Ahh, I'm glad Tobin makes practical gear for practical divers.

(I had the SMB before, but sold it... not again!!! Had never used it. This will be used the 12th and 13th for shooting bags at depth 25'-35'.)

Thanks Tobin!

Michael

Thanks for the kind wordsMichael,

I'm glad to hear that you are actively diving again.

Tobin

Thanks for the kind wordsMichael,

I'm glad to hear that you are actively diving again.

Tobin

Thank you Tobin for such great gear. I hope all is well with you and yours in Cali. with that fire blazing around.

You are NOT the only one. I hated the "break" I took.

Michael

Hey, I was wondering what the difference between the LCD 50 Doubles wing and the Torus 42 Wing is besides the lift. Are there any design differences that really make a difference between the two? I'm looking at maybe getting a doubles set up so I was wondering which is recommended

Hey, I was wondering what the difference between the LCD 50 Doubles wing and the Torus 42 Wing is besides the lift. Are there any design differences that really make a difference between the two? I'm looking at maybe getting a doubles set up so I was wondering which is recommended

It's mostly lift, both the 50 and the 42 are bottom biased wings, meaning more lift at the divers waist.

I'd need a bit more info to make a recommendation, best if you can give me a call.

Tobin

It's mostly lift, both the 50 and the 42 are bottom biased wings, meaning more lift at the divers waist.

I'd need a bit more info to make a recommendation, best if you can give me a call.

Tobin

Maybe I'm stating the obvious, but isn't the LCD a "horseshoe" and the Torus a "donut"

Tobin,
I would honestly like to know why it is important to have one over the other. Like would horshoe be better for keeping a balanced rig if you were carrying stage bottles or something?

Thanks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom