DSS BP/Wing Setup (Medium)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

peewee2472

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
For sale are scuba diving items that are well taken cared for and maintained in the months that I've had them. I'm the original owner of these items and purchased them directly from either the manufacturer themselves or from a reputable local diveshop. I'm cutting back on my diving and want to pursue other recreational activity that's why I'm shedding some of my redundant gear. (also selling a BARE DS found in the Exposure Suit section)

ITEM 2: DSS Stailesssteel Backplate/ Wing Setup (Med.)
Puchased directly from Tobin (owner of DSS) back in Sept. 2010 This is a great rig with 30lbs of lift. Everything in original form with also about 20 dives on it. It comes with the integral weights system attached to the SS backplate. This item is in pristine condition no fraying or scratches whatsoever. Ask around from Vets here about DSS and I promise you all you get is top notch feedback
SIZE: Med with 30lbs of lift + integrated weights htat screws into the SS BP
FREE: Wenoka Dive Knife
PRICE: $460
www.deepseasupply.com

Terms:
CASH or Postal Money Order Only
Pickup or meet halfway anywhere in the Southbay/ Los Angeles/ Beach Cities area
Pictures upon request (shoot me an email)
No Low ballers

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom