Drysuit zippers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mike Maas

Reaction score
Anybody know where one can buy a replacemant entry zipper?
I found repair shops that will send me one for $150 but that seems high for a zipper.
Signed, El Cheapo

$150 sounds like a deal. Dry suit zippers are not cheap. If you have a neoprene drysuit replacing the zipper yourself is possible, but for everything else you really need to send the suit in for the repair.

I agree with DAA... $150 isn't bad at all. I also think that you should have someone experienced (and who does enough volume that their glue is fresh) do your zip replace for you.

I forget the link but we have had some good reports here on SB about a drysuit repair outfit that does excellent mailorder work. Can someone else supply the link?

I need an outlet for drysuit zippers. Can someone give me some info on a place that sells them reasonably. I need 34" zippers regular and heavy duty. Thanks! Email me at changinwa@juno.com.
Joe!

Contact the guy that posted right above you (Bob3). PM him...

Bob3:
What length? 34", 36", 39".
cloth or rubber tape is needed too.

I need pricing for 34" zippers regular and heavy duty. I will install myself. Thanks!
Joe!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom