Wanted Drysuit Undergarments, Medium Tall/Large (Santi BZ400x, 4th element Arctic, etc.)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

markbmullins

Registered
Reaction score
I am looking to buy some drysuit undergarments so that I can take my drysuit course. I would probably wear a medium tall or large in most things. I am tall and skinny, about 5'11', and usually wear 30/34 in jeans and medium in tee shirts for reference. I get very cold so I'd like something pretty thick.

Interested in:

Santi BZ400x
Santi 400/200
Weezle Extreme
Fourth Element Arctic One Piece (preferably) or two piece
Fourth Element Arctic Expedition One Piece (preferably) or two piece
Any Others!

Last edited:
A large or Medium tall may more likely fit your height better. I'm the same height as you and slightly thicker, 33/32 jeans and medium or large tees based on cut. My Large BZ400 just fits my height and the body is just right. When I used Arctics (2 piece) the Mediums restricted my movement and the Large was just right.

A large or Medium tall may more likely fit your height better. I'm the same height as you and slightly thicker, 33/32 jeans and medium or large tees based on cut. My Large BZ400 just fits my height and the body is just right. When I used Arctics (2 piece) the Mediums restricted my movement and the Large was just right.

I appreciate the advice. The sizing issue is what I have been most concerned about. I probably should go large or medium tall, especially since I plan on wearing Merino Wool under these.

Just took some measurements and looked at Santi's sizing charts. Medium Long seems perfect.

Back
Top Bottom