Drysuit repair in the bay area

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dolphin here in Sacto is a good in-house place; plus they consistently place in the top 3 volume sellers of DUI suits.
Or you can always go the DIY route, cuffs are easy to replace.
Here's a downloadable slideshow (zip format, about 750kb). Do a right click & "save as" or whatever: http://comdive.com/cuffs.zip
Materials should run you under $35 if you use the high quality cuffs.
Watch out for DUI's seals, it looks like they're going to the elCheapo thin ones.
BTW, Dolphin is having their annual kickbutt Father's Day sale in about a month. Outrageous deals. :wink:

Bob3:
Dolphin here in Sacto is a good in-house place, or you can always go the DIY route, cuffs are easy to replace.
Here's a downloadable slideshow (zip format, about 750kb). Do a right click & "save as" or whatever: http://comdive.com/cuffs.zip
Materials should run you under $35 if you use the high quality cuffs.
Watch out for DUI's seals, it looks like they're going to the elCheapo thin ones.
BTW, Dolphin is having their annual kickbutt Father's Day sale in about a month. Outrageous deals. :wink:

Just make sure to bring your checkbook or credit card because you'll be spending a lot of $$ with all those good deals. :wink:

scubasean:
As far as I know, they don't do the repair...They send it out somewhere.

But, certainly Mike would be the guy to ask.

Actually, both Diver Dans and California Dive Center do wrist seals on site.

kelp_diver:
Actually, both Diver Dans and California Dive Center do wrist seals on site.

Must be a new things then...Diver Dans told me a while ago that they couldn't do seals on site...

As far as I know most of the local stores use Ocean Vendors. Certainly the dive shops suggested above do. Otter will only do neoprene. I believe Ocean Vendors are in Brentwood, try the net.

Back
Top Bottom