Drysuit question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jmerc

Registered
Reaction score
I just got back into diving after a 6 year layoff and am pretty syked up. Did a few dives already and am starting to feel very comfortable again. I have noticed that Drysuits are becoming very popular and plan on taking a drysuit course as soon as the next one starts in my area. In the meantime I have been looking at suits on ebay and on a whim bid on a used seatec suit and won. If anyone is interested the auction # is 7249123944 . I think I got a good deal but cant find any info on the suit at all. Any help with info would be greatly appreciated. By the way I dive in NYC area and most of my dives are under 60 feet. Thanks for the anticipated help. J

When you get the suit check the seals carefully for condition and fit. You may need to replace them but any shop that does drysuit repairs can do that for you. I don't know anything about that particular brand but if it keeps you dry you got a very good deal. Replacing boots and zippers can be expensive on a drysuit but even if you get it all fixed it's still cheaper than a new one.

Good Luck.

Well I recieved the suit and its in great condition. The neck seal needs replacement and Ill probably change the soft socks to a heavier bootie but other then that I think I got a good deal. I just would like some more info on the suit if I could find it. Thought this post would have generated a lot more responses but I guess I was wrong. Thanks anyway and dive safe.

Scottri:
I don't know anything about that particular brand but if it keeps you dry you got a very good deal.

$32 for woollies and a shell... I'd say he got a very good deal! Hopefully it doesn't leak too bad.

- Chillywaters

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom