DRYSUIT ATTACHED BOOTS

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I dive a dui cf200xl the boots are part of the suit and a bit large to my size 10.5 foot. because of the larger boots they compress down on my toes making it impossible to move my toes. at the end of a dive they're a bit cramped. any thoughts on what to use in the boots to protect my toes? an extra pair of socks maybe in the boots? (sorry if this has been posted before, not sure how to search the forums with any accuracy) thanks in advance for your help, I do use wool socks in my suit as they're a little more padded and a wee bit warmer than gym socks

Hi Jay Adams,

I have a DUI suit with soft feet and wear DUI over-shoes, or rock boots in some peoples vernacular.

I like the soft feet as they allow me to turn the suit completely inside out for proper occasional cleaning and drying.

I'm sure DUI can retro-fit your suit.

Being on the west coast, I have easy access to everything in California.

The folks at DUI are great to deal with.

Best of luck,

Rose

Hi Jay Adams,

I have a DUI suit with soft feet and wear DUI over-shoes, or rock boots in some peoples vernacular.

I like the soft feet as they allow me to turn the suit completely inside out for proper occasional cleaning and drying.

I'm sure DUI can retro-fit your suit.

Being on the west coast, I have easy access to everything in California.

The folks at DUI are great to deal with.

Best of luck,

Rose
I have heard only good things about DUI. in the future I will consider this option

Very practical........are you, like, from New Hampshire or something?

I like the idea of rock boots, I dive New Hampshire lakes and the water is cold, bottoms are rocky and a lot of my entries are shore dives. Good tread and ankle support are actually important. I can also use those with my wetsuit

I hate attached boots for that very reason.

Back
Top Bottom