Dry suit which to go for

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If money is no issue, i recommend santi.

The suits are the best quality and the Standart suits are customizable, so its always a good fit. I think 4 changes are included. So you pick a suit thats slightly to large and cut off.

Get measured in a shop from someone who knows what he is doing! Dont do it at home.

Waterproof is fine aswell, but more expensive and not customizable for free.

Santi elite plus or santi emotion plus are very good suits

The suits are the best quality and the Standart suits are customizable, so its always a good fit. I think 4 changes are included. So you pick a suit thats slightly to large and cut off.

Get measured in a shop from someone who knows what he is doing! Dont do it at home.

we will have to agree to disagree on their suits being the best quality....

If money is not an issue and you're crazy, you could try this from Japan.

Note: 15% discount if you order it today :rofl3:

Maybe I am in the minority but it took me one year to get my suit and fix the errors they made in the order so I cannot recommend Santi personally.

Also after ordering, when I contacted them about the mistake, they told me basically to deal with the person who sold me the suit and that they’d not provide direct support.

Then they ignored all my subsequent messages.

Back
Top Bottom