Dry suit which to go for

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Zzr600

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
None - Not Certified
I've been currently looking at the Hollis dx300x and fourth element dry suit
As I will be mainly diving in UK as can't afford diving holidays abroad
Which dry suit would you choose and why
Want something that can handle lot of diving and can grow with me as want to get into technical diving at some point

Seaskin is the most cost effective solution if money is a consideration. A lot of really good divers here use them. Being in the UK you could even get measured on site if you wanted. I got mine for like 500 GBP.

Seaskin is the most cost effective solution if money is a consideration. A lot of really good divers here use them. Being in the UK you could even get measured on site if you wanted. I got mine for like 500 GBP.
Thanks will do

Thanks will do
There’s a really really long thread with people talking about customization options you can look through if you’re interested. Or just ask here and we will give you advice directly.

I've been currently looking at the Hollis dx300x and fourth element dry suit
As I will be mainly diving in UK as can't afford diving holidays abroad
Which dry suit would you choose and why
Want something that can handle lot of diving and can grow with me as want to get into technical diving at some point
Aside from my preference to supporting local businesses, I think you'll be quite happy and save quite a bit of money if you look at some of the suits that are made in the UK. O'Three is my personal preference at around 1500gbp but Seaskin is quite cheap and pretty good as well.

In the UK, you’d probably go for one of these:
- Seaskin
- Otter
- O’three
- Hammond

If you go to the Dive Show in March you may get a discount if you go to one of these manufacturers stand and ask for one. You may be able to get measured on the day too.

Back
Top Bottom