Dry suit inflator squirting water in on inflate

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If you are completely dry it likely just the cold air hitting you when you add air, does your O3 have a cover on the inside of the inflator or are they designed differently?
Thats an interesting thought. The O'three has a fixed at 4 points cover, whereas the ND has a flap. Its possible the flap was folded up and thus not covering the valve. Will consider that next time I use it to check.

Not that I would ever do or condone this, but you could have an ******* filling your suit bottle. Doesn't take much water in the bottle to be hilarious.

Not that I would ever do or condone this, but you could have an ******* filling your suit bottle. Doesn't take much water in the bottle to be hilarious.
Or it was ran empty underwater and had water get into the bottle

I've done that before, lol

LOL..... For the last 6 months or so I fill my own cylinders at my BSAC club.... So whilst they there is an ****** filling; they definitely don't have water in them..... :p
:D

Back
Top Bottom