Dry suit for both Tropical and Cold water Dives

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hawkenph

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi all,
I asked this question in another thread. But, I thought I would also post it as a new thread. I am looking for a dry suit that I can use in the Philippines (where I live) and also, when I travel to see family in the States (Alaska). I have been looking at the DUI 30/30 Explorer which would do both as long as the Air temp is warmer than the water temperature. The other I was looking at was a Fusion. What other dry suits would work for me? I don't wont to be roasting during Surface Intervals and I don't want to keep taking it on and off alot. That was why I was looking at the DUI. Any ideas? As of right now I rather not pay $3,000 on a dry suit. Thank you for any help and ideas,etc..
Kurt

I like the TLS350. With nothing much under it, it's not too warm. And you can really put a lot under it when you need to. It's lightweight and very flexible. Just about the ideal suit in my view. The 30/30 is cut a bit slim if I remember correctly because they don't expect you to wear a heavy undergarment with it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom