Question Dry Gloves Question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What question I have not seen the answer to here, but what I have seen a DUI DOG Video on how to get into DUI Drysuit with Dry Gloves already installed on the sleeves at the ZipSeal.

The way getting into the DUI Drysuit without Dry Gloves is the sleeves on first. Then the Neck Seal.

The difference in getting into DUI Drysuit with Dry Gloves is show in DOG Video, the Neck Seal First. Next you have your hands free to also put the Hood in tucked into the Warm Neck Collar.

Now this part I have to experiment if I can do without straining muscles any more than when doing the front diagonal self-zip CF200. With Neck Seal and Hood already done first, you must get one arm at a time with all undergarments on and the glove liners through each sleeve and into the already ZipSealed Dry Gloves at the end of the sleeves.

It looks like there is a bit more tightness trying to wiggle the arm in with Neck Seal already in place. Like the elbow it seems has to contort a bit.

I figure I will try to do this as a simulation before I would buy any dry gloves to see if I can do this task. I do have a cervical spine issue compressed disk that cause one hand to have some trouble, but using with regular latex zip seals I have been OK.
DUI's ZipSeal Gloves in with Max Dexterity (orange) is what I am looking to get for use with my CF200.

<-------- the DUI DOG Video See at time 2:58 to 3:58 specificly

What question I have not seen the answer to here, but what I have seen a DUI DOG Video on how to get into DUI Drysuit with Dry Gloves already installed on the sleeves at the ZipSeal.

The way getting into the DUI Drysuit without Dry Gloves is the sleeves on first. Then the Neck Seal.

The difference in getting into DUI Drysuit with Dry Gloves is show in DOG Video, the Neck Seal First. Next you have your hands free to also put the Hood in tucked into the Warm Neck Collar.

Now this part I have to experiment if I can do without straining muscles any more than when doing the front diagonal self-zip CF200. With Neck Seal and Hood already done first, you must get one arm at a time with all undergarments on and the glove liners through each sleeve and into the already ZipSealed Dry Gloves at the end of the sleeves.

It looks like there is a bit more tightness trying to wiggle the arm in with Neck Seal already in place. Like the elbow it seems has to contort a bit.
It is awkward the first few times, but not hard. Once you have done it a dozen times, you don't give it a second thought

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom